Sunday, November 17, 2013

Ordering Update for Aemilia Ars DVDs


Screen shot from the trailer.
 
Screen shot from the trailer.
Screen shot from the trailer.

I have an update on purchasing the Aemilia Ars needle lace DVDs that I told you about the other day!

The publisher Nuova S1 has told me that he can accept PayPal as a method of payment and that the shipping costs are 22,00 euros which is about $30.00 USD. This is for tracked packages. It seems the shipping costs are the same for one or two DVDs.  Send an email to order.

I'd love to hear from you regarding how it goes and what you think of the DVDs!

2 comments:

  1. I am curious about this DVD .... did you ever have any feedback on anyone purchasing this. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Betty, read the comments in the original post: http://italian-needlework.blogspot.ca/2013/11/aemilia-ars-needle-lace-dvds.html
    Hope this helps!

    ReplyDelete