Saturday, September 15, 2012

A Mirror to my Art finalists


The 20 finalists are posted on the A Mirror to my Art blog this, as you may recall, is a needlework challenge put on by the Needleprint blog for hand-held mirror needlework, I talked about it here

I know of at least two Italian entries and I am so proud that the Italians took up the challenge to enter this contest as their needlework is so beautiful, I really wanted the English-speaking world to see some of it.

Go and vote for your favorite piece, there are 20 entries, each with it's own post. You must leave a comment below the photo to vote.

I will wait to talk about the Italian entries until the winners have been chosen so as not to influence the voting in any way.

Good luck to everyone!


5 comments:

  1. Difficile dare un voto, alcuni pezzi sono molto, molto belli ed originali.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Jeanine, Thank you for the nice comments. I've been following you for a while and have learned so much about Italian whitework from you. Love all the tutorials you showed us. Thank you! Have a nice day!!! :-))) judy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for posting this, I'm one of the finalist from Rome !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ora che la competizione si è conclusa, puoi rivelarci chi erano le due concorrenti italiane? (anche io sono entrata in finale)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sto cercando di preparare un post con i particolari dei lavori italiani che sono stati entrati nella concorrenza. Tra poco spero di pubblicarlo!

    ReplyDelete